fmod.dll problems

I am having a problem with the file labeled
fmod.dll
. I have seen people with this problem but i haven't found any solutions. When i launch the .exe launcher, it says:
The code execution cannot proceed because fmod.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix the problem.
but i did reinstall the game multiple times and restart my computer multiple times but the same problem pops up so i eventually looked thru the files in the SCP folder untill i found the fmod.dll file that the launcher was looking for in the same folder right above it. I was wondering if i could get some help in finding a solution to this problem.

Re: fmod.dll problems

Alliedsoul97 wrote:I am having a problem with the file labeled
fmod.dll
. I have seen people with this problem but i haven't found any solutions. When i launch the .exe launcher, it says:
The code execution cannot proceed because fmod.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix the problem.
but i did reinstall the game multiple times and restart my computer multiple times but the same problem pops up so i eventually looked thru the files in the SCP folder untill i found the fmod.dll file that the launcher was looking for in the same folder right above it. I was wondering if i could get some help in finding a solution to this problem.
Maybe you forgot to extract the game from archive? Or downloaded only a patch instead of the full game?