Major Errors!

Okay, so I've installed this game multiple times under WinRAR, once installed I open the file to find SCP - Containment Breach.exe, when I click on it (still in file) the game loads perfectly, I go 1280 resolution, borderless window mode and start. After a while, such as when you find Lvl 2 Keycard, the game will either crash due to "Memory Access Violation" randomly or when I click on a specific item, such as the upgraded tablet thing so you can see SCPs. ( I have made it to 914 only 2 times w/ out crashing) Another problem I see is that when I click f5 while playing, then go to the main menu, it doesn't say I saved anything (it does load if I die though). Naturally, I youtube it, and I see it in desktop version on some, I put it in desktop and it gives me another error fmod.dll missing! I watch some videos on fixing and it shows putting fmod.dll into system32, so I see it already in the SCP - Containment Breach file (fmod.dll) so I move it into System32. I click it and get a very long error message, (note, I also did this into Sys64WOW) to summarize it, it says it may not be designed to work on this platform or it has an error. I really want to play this game due to Gmod versions of it only being Russian servers where I get banned for speaking English. I have checked multiple videos on fixes and all of them are either what I have done or "Download this virus and it will fix your problems!" So I'm pretty much at a blank gaze and I don't know what to do. Help.

Re: Major Errors!

SCP Bugs & Errors wrote:Okay, so I've installed this game multiple times under WinRAR, once installed I open the file to find SCP - Containment Breach.exe, when I click on it (still in file) the game loads perfectly, I go 1280 resolution, borderless window mode and start. After a while, such as when you find Lvl 2 Keycard, the game will either crash due to "Memory Access Violation" randomly or when I click on a specific item, such as the upgraded tablet thing so you can see SCPs. ( I have made it to 914 only 2 times w/ out crashing) Another problem I see is that when I click f5 while playing, then go to the main menu, it doesn't say I saved anything (it does load if I die though). Naturally, I youtube it, and I see it in desktop version on some, I put it in desktop and it gives me another error fmod.dll missing! I watch some videos on fixing and it shows putting fmod.dll into system32, so I see it already in the SCP - Containment Breach file (fmod.dll) so I move it into System32. I click it and get a very long error message, (note, I also did this into Sys64WOW) to summarize it, it says it may not be designed to work on this platform or it has an error. I really want to play this game due to Gmod versions of it only being Russian servers where I get banned for speaking English. I have checked multiple videos on fixes and all of them are either what I have done or "Download this virus and it will fix your problems!" So I'm pretty much at a blank gaze and I don't know what to do. Help.
This program fixes most of the crashes
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6498

[/quote]This program fixes most of the crashes
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6498[/quote]

Okay, I downloaded it, selected SCP CB, and after it said success I went to system32 and SysWOW64 and deleted my fmod.dll. I then restarted my laptop and clicked on SCP CB, now it says that I don't have it and to restart my installation and download. I don't know what to do from here so I will wait for an answer.

SCP Bugs & Errors wrote:Okay, I downloaded it, selected SCP CB, and after it said success I went to system32 and SysWOW64 and deleted my fmod.dll. I then restarted my laptop and clicked on SCP CB, now it says that I don't have it and to restart my installation and download. I don't know what to do from here so I will wait for an answer.
FMod.dll and exe of the game need to be in game's folder. Do not move them somewhere else.
So you need everything to like before you got MAV. Moving stuff was bad idea.

Re: NTF Mod

SCP Bugs & Errors wrote:I'm having some problems installing it, I downloaded, extracted .exe to desktop, opened and it contained errors saying "The following DLLs were not found in the game directory: FastExt.dll FastText.dll winfix.dll.
You need to install NTF mod on SCP CB version 1.2.2/1.2.4. Also do not move game's exe our of it's folder. Only unarchive