SCP 008 IN ENTRANCE ZONE

Well, I will explain this quickly. Meanwhile i was playing normally a random generated seed in SCP:CB I were looking for SCP 008 I Spend like :REDACTED: Hours searching for him in Heavy containment and light too... Results... NONE... I Used noclip to search every area and still nothing... I use noclip to get through the checkpoint of the entrance zone, i felt bad because i was playing it whitout cheats, I search for a bit in entrance zone and i found scp 008.... And here is where i ask myself... How im supossed to unlock the entrance zone checkpoint if the SCP-008 That i need to Recontain is in the other side, Whitout noclip Its Impossible, I'm very upset because i was playing in keter and i already trapped SCP106 :(
I mean, i tried to reaload the map and still it was there.
Then i though it was seed and there are some errors at generation of SCP008, I would appreciate if this gets fixed because it ruined my day :(
Game Breaker-ForgotName-
Any questions about how exploting a game, Reaching limits, Causing major glitchs/Bugs, Ask me!
No need for anything else! :laugh:
<3

Re: SCP 008 IN ENTRANCE ZONE

-ForgotName- wrote:Well, I will explain this quickly. Meanwhile i was playing normally a random generated seed in SCP:CB I were looking for SCP 008 I Spend like :REDACTED: Hours searching for him in Heavy containment and light too... Results... NONE... I Used noclip to search every area and still nothing... I use noclip to get through the checkpoint of the entrance zone, i felt bad because i was playing it whitout cheats, I search for a bit in entrance zone and i found scp 008.... And here is where i ask myself... How im supossed to unlock the entrance zone checkpoint if the SCP-008 That i need to Recontain is in the other side, Whitout noclip Its Impossible, I'm very upset because i was playing in keter and i already trapped SCP106 :(
I mean, i tried to reaload the map and still it was there.
Then i though it was seed and there are some errors at generation of SCP008, I would appreciate if this gets fixed because it ruined my day :(
Can you send this map seed?