Gate Bug

When I've just played the game normally I've noticed I could get stuck really easily if I bug through doors I am not supose to go through
With this players who are curious would get trapped and if they haven't saved they would be upset and angry (possibly quiting the game)
I've actually lost quite a bit of progress when being curious and going through the gates
Some of the doors are actually suppose to lead to events but the events wouldn't happen since you haven't shut the control over the gate system yet
For example: If I go to SCP - 079 while the door doesn't let me and I glitch through I miss an event
Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqhfnsD ... e=youtu.be

Save file:
(Turn to the door on the left and continue going forward until you reach gate A)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/q6gyyyqoy8j8kdq/save.txt

(Also not related to this what do I do if I lost a blue key and can't find it) - Got key back by comments down below. For developers here are the bugs, This above ^ with the gate and a bug that scp 096 disappears by using scp 1499
Last edited by Potatosayno on Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:59 am, edited 4 times in total.
Probably the outside of the SCP:CB

Re: Gate Bug

Something similar happens whit SCP 096 or I dont remember the number, that when he runs he can go through EVERYDOOR, Even SCP 079 That opens a bit and closes again, this leads a little space between the doors, Gate A Elevator wont work if you didnt disabled Remote control Talked to SCP 079 And re enabled it, Thats why you get stuck, The hitbox (If we can call it like that) Should be fixed. Anyway, Loading the game to a older part should get you unstuck (If you saved inside use noclip or rip save)
Game Breaker-ForgotName-
Any questions about how exploting a game, Reaching limits, Causing major glitchs/Bugs, Ask me!
No need for anything else! :laugh:
<3

-ForgotName- wrote:Something similar happens whit SCP 096 or I dont remember the number, that when he runs he can go through EVERYDOOR, Even SCP 079 That opens a bit and closes again, this leads a little space between the doors, Gate A Elevator wont work if you didnt disabled Remote control Talked to SCP 079 And re enabled it, Thats why you get stuck, The hitbox (If we can call it like that) Should be fixed. Anyway, Loading the game to a older part should get you unstuck (If you saved inside use noclip or rip save)
He can't go through every door, if you go to the elevator down and then up while SCP - 096 is chasing you and then use SCP - 1499 to get away he somehow disappears. I tried just standing somewhere for a good 5 minutes and didn't see him but the music was still looping so I reloaded the save

I actually saved inside SCP - 079 once and the door got stuck because I didn't disable the remote control system, then I got out because there luckly was a button from the inside.
After a while I dropped the blue key somewhere which I need to disable the remote control door system and now I can't find it for 2 hours of searching around the facility.

No only using the elevator, if you use SCP 1499 He will dissapear, but the music will still loop, Find SCP 106 And when he is close to you his music will try to play but creating error whit SCP 096 This is normal, do not worry, And if your card dissapeared, its because maybe when you get away at some parts of the part some items can dissapear, i tried this ordering 10 drinks in SCP 249 and putting them in various places of the map, 5 of them in entrance, 2 of them in heavy containment, and 3 in light containment. Result, 8/10 dissapeared, 1 from Heavy 2 from light and all the ones in entrance.
Game Breaker-ForgotName-
Any questions about how exploting a game, Reaching limits, Causing major glitchs/Bugs, Ask me!
<3

-ForgotName- wrote:No only using the elevator, if you use SCP 1499 He will dissapear, but the music will still loop, Find SCP 106 And when he is close to you his music will try to play but creating error whit SCP 096 This is normal, do not worry, And if your card dissapeared, its because maybe when you get away at some parts of the part some items can dissapear, i tried this ordering 10 drinks in SCP 249 and putting them in various places of the map, 5 of them in entrance, 2 of them in heavy containment, and 3 in light containment. Result, 8/10 dissapeared, 1 from Heavy 2 from light and all the ones in entrance.
Yeah but I lost a key , not a keycard, a blue key ( SCP - 860 ). Which I can not find anymore, what should I do?.

Okay man, I Tested in the game Whit SCP 860, There are 2 Ways to fix this, The first one is searching underground where you think you drop it, The second one is using console to spawn it again, whatever, If you drop it in Heavy containment zone Look on a special type of ground, a one whit little holes on the ground a BIG pipe, If you see in HCZ That floor, search under it whit noclip you should find it, Except if you drop it in LCZ or EZ Then i dunno
Game Breaker-ForgotName-
<3