v1.3.9 SCP-106 Bug

Upon inspection of the changelog for SCP - Containment Breach v1.3.9, and seeing my friend play the game and get screwed over at the last second, I can only determine that one of the changes is more of a bug than a feature.

"Made SCP-106 slightly harder to shake off when it's chasing the player."

Slightly harder? More like bloody impossible.

I've been watching my friend play the game twice over the last couple of days, and both times he has found SCP-106's containment cell. He followed the instructions on how to re-contain 106 to a T, and both times, SCP-106 ignored the screaming Class D getting his femur broken. And before you think we did something wrong...

-We turned on the Sound Transmission.
-We turned off the ELO-IID Electromagnets and waited until the containment cube went back to ground level.
-We even SAW 106 surfacing inside the cell before the camera went out.
-We turned the ELO-IID Electromagnets back on when 106 was inside.

Even after all of this, he appeared right at the door about to take us to the Pocket Dimension.

So, this is definitely more of a bug than anything else. Regalis, if you end up seeing this report, please, either do one of two things:

1. Fix the issue of SCP-106 not staying inside the cell when turning on the electromagnets.
2. Reverse the change on 106's behavior entirely.

Thank you.

Re: v1.3.9 SCP-106 Bug

Hello, As i see, SCP 106 Its not impossible to trap and it was not a bug, Well kinda, If you and your friend try to do it in another Save file it will work, sometimes happen, It Depends too on the difficulty that you are playing whit, Go to custom and desactivate Agressive SCP and Other factors -Easy
That should make SCP 106 A Lot Easier to escape from him or to recontain, Anyway, its up to you, Playing in keter mode will make him HARD But not impossible, if you are interested in more of this theme, Look at the Main Forum You can find cool info there about SCP 106 and some tricks that will help you and your friend. Anyway. Its all up to you, Hope this helps, :106: Whit all my love, Your friend :EXPUNGED:
Game Breaker-ForgotName-
Any questions about how exploting a game, Reaching limits, Causing major glitchs/Bugs, Ask me!
No need for anything else! :laugh:
<3