See under the map whitout noclip

Hello Today i was looking in Heavy Containment zone And i saw that part where you need the hand to open a scanner or use the stairs, Go down and then use the other ones to go up, Well, There is a door at the bottom, If you go you see a little gate, if you come too close, 2 pipes will gas you, Well there are 4 windows in this room, 2 At the right and 2 at the left, If you see through both you can see under the map, i went to a room, throw an item, go back down and see, i could see the item, i was watching under the map. Anyway, Just a little bug that i found thinking if there was a room to stop the gas. Well anyway, My name is :EXPUNGED: And this is all <3
Game Breaker-ForgotName-
Any questions about how exploting a game, Reaching limits, Causing major glitchs/Bugs, Ask me!
No need for anything else! :laugh:
<3

Re: See under the map whitout noclip

-ForgotName- wrote:Hello Today i was looking in Heavy Containment zone And i saw that part where you need the hand to open a scanner or use the stairs, Go down and then use the other ones to go up, Well, There is a door at the bottom, If you go you see a little gate, if you come too close, 2 pipes will gas you, Well there are 4 windows in this room, 2 At the right and 2 at the left, If you see through both you can see under the map, i went to a room, throw an item, go back down and see, i could see the item, i was watching under the map. Anyway, Just a little bug that i found thinking if there was a room to stop the gas. Well anyway, My name is :EXPUNGED: And this is all <3
You should probably add your save file by mediafile since it contains the map :079_2:
Probably the outside of the SCP:CB