SCP Containment Breach Ultimate Edition - MAV during loading screen

Hello people !
I didn't know where to put this post, in "Modding" or here in "Bug reports" so I decided to put it since it's a bug, so sorry if it's not tje right place :doubt:

I am currently playing SCP Containment Breach with the mod "Ultimate Edition", and everything used to work fine for at least 1 hour, but after, when I try to load a game / create a new one, I get a MAV on the loading screen.

I tried everything I can:
-Enabling or not the intro sequence
-Trying different map seeds
-Run the exe on administrator
-Put the compatibility thing on Windows XP v.3 or something else
-Unlock all the files, ONE BY ONE (they were "locked" because they were from another computer apparently..)
-Put or not the game on fullscreen
-Try different resolutions
-And finally, I saw on another post an executable that afford the game another 2GB of space or I don't know what (It's a file called "4GB"-thing you can download, I think the post will be just below mine since it's the last I read). This .exe did not work.

When I play SCP CB without the mod, it works fine, I only get 2-3 MAVs randomly.

Can anyone of you please help me ?
Thanks a lot !
Playing SCP CB since the 0.1 my dudes 8)
Hey, why not blinking one eye at a time to avoid :173: ?

Re: SCP Containment Breach Ultimate Edition - MAV during loading screen

Ok a very little update:
-Copied all .dll and .decls files in the 'userlibs" file in Blitz3D -> Nothing has changed.
-Tried to resinstall the game / the mod -> Again, nothing has changed.

I have only one PC, so I can't test the game / the mod on another one, sadly.

EDIT 1: New version of the mod, v4.3, now use 4GB ram, and some useless files were deleted. I'm gonna try it right now, if it doesn't work, I'll do another EDIT.

EDIT 2: ok, so it works A LITTLE better than before.
I have a MAV aproximatly 40 seconds after I can control my character. I tried random map seeds, it's still the same.
During the first loading screen before I gain access to the main menu, the game freeze and I get a message "SCP Containment Breach Ultimate Edition stopped working", then it gives me the main menu.
When I create a new game / load a game, around the 45% of the loading screen, I get the same thing ("SCP Containment Breach Ultimate Edition stopped working"), then it gives me access to save.
As I said before, I can only move for 40 seconds, then MAV in the face, like that.

I also noticed there's some doors flying in some room, I made some screenshots but don't know how to upload them.

If any of you guys know how to help, it would be super cool ! Thanks !

EDIT 3: I managed to try the mod on two other computers, 10 times better than mine and the other like 5 times worst than mine... The problem is comming from the mod. There's still doors flying, and MAVs without any reason.
So, well, I deleted the mod now. Thanks for helping I guess ?
I'll delete this topic in like 3~4 days, so if someone have the same problem with the same mod, and can see that the problem isn't the computer.
Playing SCP CB since the 0.1 my dudes 8)
Hey, why not blinking one eye at a time to avoid :173: ?