Player jerks

So, when I first started playing this I realized a lot was wrong at the time. Every Document I picked up had no text and was pure black. The thing that really ruined the experience was that very often when I was walking my character would jerk the view to the side, usually a little bit at first but then a few seconds later it basically causes my character to turn around. Now, this would be fine and all but with the fact that every time it happens it seems to be at the worst moment. I could be watching 173 and then, boom, I am spun completely around and now have a broken neck. Is there anyway to fix what is going on with my character? And if possible, the papers being completely black. Sorry.

Re: Player jerks

InternetIntrovert wrote:So, when I first started playing this I realized a lot was wrong at the time. Every Document I picked up had no text and was pure black. The thing that really ruined the experience was that very often when I was walking my character would jerk the view to the side, usually a little bit at first but then a few seconds later it basically causes my character to turn around. Now, this would be fine and all but with the fact that every time it happens it seems to be at the worst moment. I could be watching 173 and then, boom, I am spun completely around and now have a broken neck. Is there anyway to fix what is going on with my character? And if possible, the papers being completely black. Sorry.
To fix documents going black without text - try to not alt tab the game in fullscreen mode. If you need to alt tab - use borderless windowed mode.
To fix a bit character spinning - turn off sound auto release in game's options.

Re: Player jerks

Vane Brain wrote: To fix documents going black without text - try to not alt tab the game in fullscreen mode. If you need to alt tab - use borderless windowed mode.
To fix a bit character spinning - turn off sound auto release in game's options.

Ok, thanks :).