v1.3.9 Cannot look/turn right, game virtually unplayable

So here’s the problem: My character cannot look to the right. This causes me to do spin moves to the left in order to move around the facility. This also kills me multiple times by scp 173. However, in windowed mode, it doesn’t happen and it’s as normal as can be, but I still want to play in full screen mode for obvious reasons (recordings, immersion, etc.) Am I the only one experiencing this? How do I fix it?

Edit: Does it have to do with the computer I’m playing on (Windows 10)

Re: v1.3.9 Cannot look/turn right, game virtually unplayable

Oofiranintoastatue wrote:So here’s the problem: My character cannot look to the right. This causes me to do spin moves to the left in order to move around the facility. This also kills me multiple times by scp 173. However, in windowed mode, it doesn’t happen and it’s as normal as can be, but I still want to play in full screen mode for obvious reasons (recordings, immersion, etc.) Am I the only one experiencing this? How do I fix it?

Set your screen resolution to 1280x720 in borderless windowed or fullscreen

Vane Brain wrote:
Oofiranintoastatue wrote:So here’s the problem: My character cannot look to the right. This causes me to do spin moves to the left in order to move around the facility. This also kills me multiple times by scp 173. However, in windowed mode, it doesn’t happen and it’s as normal as can be, but I still want to play in full screen mode for obvious reasons (recordings, immersion, etc.) Am I the only one experiencing this? How do I fix it?

Set your screen resolution to 1280x720 in borderless windowed or fullscreen
I had the same problem and when i try to play in windowed/ borderless, the screen only shows up on the top left, the rest of my screen is black.

Hopefully you've solved this problem by now, but if not, I think I may have a solution. I was also unable to turn right, and my problem was due to scaling. The scaling on my pc was set to 125%, which was the recommended setting. When I set the scaling to 100%, the game worked fine, I was able to turn right, but it made everything on my screen smaller when I wasn't playing the game. So don't change the scaling in settings unless you don't mind that. What I did was right click on the scp containment breach desktop shortcut and go to properties. From there, click on the compatibility tab and then click "change high DPI settings." Another window should pop up, and in that window, click the option that says "Override high DPI scaling behavior. Scaling performed by:" and then choose the option that says "application." Click ok, then in the properties window click apply and then ok. Hopefully all of this made sense and I hope it helps whoever else has this problem.