Texture flickering glitch

So yeah. Every now and then my game starts to lag and the screen flashes. I have looked into it myself and I have found out that the engine doesn't support Windows 10. So... Yeah. Thats all to be honests. Everything I have tried to fix it has not worked and I am starting to give up.

Re: Texture flickering glitch

Vane Brain wrote:
roosterani wrote:So yeah. Every now and then my game starts to lag and the screen flashes. I have looked into it myself and I have found out that the engine doesn't support Windows 10. So... Yeah. Thats all to be honests. Everything I have tried to fix it has not worked and I am starting to give up.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6498
Have you tried to use this?
I have not but I will try it. This game is such a great game and I was pretty upset when I couldn't play it. Keep up the good work!

Vane Brain wrote:
roosterani wrote:So yeah. Every now and then my game starts to lag and the screen flashes. I have looked into it myself and I have found out that the engine doesn't support Windows 10. So... Yeah. Thats all to be honests. Everything I have tried to fix it has not worked and I am starting to give up.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6498
I tried it but it broke my launcher.
EDIT: Nvm I used it on the wrong file.
EDIT 2: It did not work. Right after 173 breached containment the textures started to flicker again. That was when I used it on the engine. When I use it on the .exe file itself the launcher just crashes.

roosterani wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6498
EDIT 2: It did not work. Right after 173 breached containment the textures started to flicker again. That was when I used it on the engine. When I use it on the .exe file itself the launcher just crashes.
Wait.. you used it on the engine? What do you mean?

Vane Brain wrote:
roosterani wrote:
Vane Brain wrote: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6498
Wait.. you used it on the engine? What do you mean?
Never mind that, I am stupid and used it on the engine. But when I use it on the .exe file for SCPCB the launcher crashes. Oddly this happens only with recent versions of CB, I used it on version 1.2.4. and it seems to be fine. By the way after I used it on the engine I downloaded SCPCB again. I did not mess with the engine on the new one, only the SCPCB launcher.

This is because that the game doesnt use much RAM as games do now.
You see a lot of poeple has 8GB or 16GB it wont help to this unstable game at all

The default is 1Gigabyte for the game.
:173: Playing SCP CB Since v0.8.2 :173:
PC SPECS:
Graphics Card: MSI Radoen 6770 Series
Processor:AMD Phenom II x6 1055T
RAM: 4GB (;-;)
Harddrive: HDD SAMSUNG HD103SI ATA DEVICE