SCP: CB Not responding

I'm new here, and i don't have time to read most of the threads.

Well, if i'm doing something wrong creating this thread warn me.

Well i need help, my computer just got formatted (My grammar is bad) it was windows 10 But it's not windows 7. I don't care too much so i downloaded SCP: CB
I was so excited to play again Cuz was 2 days without playing (That's like 2 years for me >~<) I clicked two times on the launcher and opened it.
But...There's a problem. It just not responding i don't know why, i tried with compability and i put some DLLS: FastExt.dll FastText.dll and winfix.dll.
But didn't worked. I'm sad, I want to play the game but i can't even open the launcher, I googled to fix the problem but i couldn't find... so i Just got the idea to go here and post this thread. Simple, Any ideas?

It's my first time posting a thread so please i don't want any problems thanks...
Spoiler
Look behind you.

Re: SCP: CB Not responding

Nicholas Yamada wrote:I'm new here, and i don't have time to read most of the threads.

Well, if i'm doing something wrong creating this thread warn me.

Well i need help, my computer just got formatted (My grammar is bad) it was windows 10 But it's not windows 7. I don't care too much so i downloaded SCP: CB
I was so excited to play again Cuz was 2 days without playing (That's like 2 years for me >~<) I clicked two times on the launcher and opened it.
But...There's a problem. It just not responding i don't know why, i tried with compability and i put some DLLS: FastExt.dll FastText.dll and winfix.dll.
But didn't worked. I'm sad, I want to play the game but i can't even open the launcher, I googled to fix the problem but i couldn't find... so i Just got the idea to go here and post this thread. Simple, Any ideas?

It's my first time posting a thread so please i don't want any problems thanks...
SCP CB doesn't need FastExt.dll FastText.dll and winfix.dll since.. I dunno.. 2014? I guess you are trying to run a really old version.. somehow. Or maybe you are trying to run NTF mod. Then for that you need to have SCP CB v1.2.2/1.2.4