Bands and music

I haven't seen any music related threads around here; I decided that I would start one!
What are your favorite genres of music, and some of your favorite bands?

Personally, I'm into a lot of Metal and Punk bands.
Some of my favorites would have to be Despised Icon, Pig Destroyer and The Black Dahlia Murder.
I'm also really into Alkaline Trio, Senses Fail and Rise Against.
Of course I am into all sorts of music, these are just some of my favorites.
Doomed From Birth

Re: Bands and music

Really? To be honest, I didn't look extremely hard. Just a quick scan as I never noticed one before.

Marilyn Manson is great. He has a very unique voice and interesting style which I really like.
The beautiful people. The beautiful people
Doomed From Birth

I've just heard this song... I kinda like it

Cage The Elephant - Ain't no Rest for the Wicked

The Heavy - Short Change Hero

I only like these because they were both in the Borderlands and Borderlands 2 intro's, Which i am a huge fan of.

Heavy metal and classic rock.
So, bands like: Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Aerosmith, Dream Theater, UFO, Scorpions, Death, Metallica, Testament, HammerFall, Yngwie Malmsteen, 3 Inches of Blood, Jimi Hendrix, Queen, Motorhead, Motley Crue, Pink Floyd, Dio, Mastodon. The list goes on.
Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki

I used to be a fan of Eminem until I finally realized his lyrics were junk. At the time I gave up his music, I had an interest in Aerosmith, so I got quite interested in their music. I then started listening to System of a Down's music and now I am a fan of them. I have four albums from them and I've listened to absolutely every song, though I still love their music.