Re: SOPA is returning...God dammit...

Alright guys, our new country will be named Castle Zandronum and run by Lord Igor himself (not really) It is going to be named New Gabe after Gabe Newell, I am your lord and you shall all bow down to me, call me Lord Ace, I shall be over-seeing this underwater society called New Gabe, ALSO JUST TO CLARIFY TO MOST OF THE FORUM USERS, I AM NOT CRAZY!?! HERE IS PROOF OF ME SAYING I AM NOT CRAZY:
On-topic: We are almost there guys just a few more signatures, actually lets throw in even more, if we add more sigs there is a chance of this never seeing the light of day again, so keep at it guys get all the sigs you can.
Mandatory blank signature, here.

WhiteAce wrote:
I hope the same thing that happened to this guy happens to the moron who came up with SOPA in a freak accident that I TOTALLY won't have caused...
Okay, maybe it will be my fault. But it's completely justified. I'm sure you can understand.

On a lighter note, since WhiteAce is running the underwater portion of the new country, I call dibs on running the portion on the surface. You can't argue with dibs. The characters in RvB said so.

I'll be the supreme ruler of the surface (Not sure what to call it yet). I will ultimately make the decisions, but I will consider suggestions if I like them. The only punishment for crime will be suspension of access to the internet for a set amount of time, the length of which will be determined by the severity of the crime. Unless someone attempts to take down the internet completely, in which case, he will be sentenced to death, followed by whoever decided to let in the SOPA supporter. I will hire the world's best engineers to build me the best possible gaming supercomputer. And possibly combustible lemons. I'll think of more ideas as the new country is formed. Improvisation FTW!
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP

CLgaming wrote:fsjal

I just updated my twitter and posted about this on my steam and my friends steam. MAKE A buysomeapples ACCOUNT ON GOV AND SIGN ZE PENTION! Unless you've already done that.
Who hasn't? Oh wait, the people who don't know about this yet because the government's still trying to keep this under wraps. I wish they'd realize they've already failed to keep it a secret. At least it would mean they've realized something for once. I say they should tell everyone now, for their own sake. If they announce it while we have a chance to stop them from taking the internet down, there's still a chance anyone will show mercy. But once the internet's down, it will start World War 3. Everyone against America, including its own citizens. America won't stand a chance.
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP

So, SOPA is back. :096: I wish that they would acknowledge that they are doing no good and everyone hates them. I hear they go raging about when someone post copyrighted material, even if they give credit! Now, if you will excuse me, I have a petition to sign.
Last edited by Theimperfectbeing on Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eric

It seems everyone else on the internet thinks 100,000 would be enough, I doubt it.
Local Forum Amateur and Galactic God Entity: Current mistakes:3
"If you collect them, something good might happen!" - About half of the Road Trip Adventure NPC's