Re: Random Off-Topic discussion

Dr.Moore wrote:
^mfw noone seems to give a fuck about the fact that im back to the forums, maen fuck you guys :'(
Welcome back! Then again I've only been around here for 2 months or so, so I'm not sure you hadn't been active for a long time here as well.

Anyways, a question: am I the only one who spends more time logging on this forum than I do on Facebook?
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

So lately the question has come to my mind, why do I keep coming back to these forums, well I've got the answer but it's not a great one, I remember all the fun times I used to have on these forums, I still cling to hope that maybe one day it could be as fun as it was back then and no I am not talking about all the drama I caused way back when, I am talking about when there was actual life flowing into the forums where people can take a joke, so long as it's not harsh and when steelpoint was active regularly those times were some of my greatest memories, now it's just a few well erm how do I say this without offending anyone, let's just say corporate it's all rules and no-fun zone.
Happy sunshine the legendary Banchou (Badass)

I do not create or give life, I just simply erase everything.

Delusional wrote:let's just say corporate it's all rules and no-fun zone.
i hope you're just joking or something.

what do you people want then? if we go too loose on stuff then you guys complain, if we want to tidy up stuff you guys complain again, and there's no clear middle term in how to do these things. i mean im not sure what you mean by fun but im just doing what i was told to do; if anybody feels i or anybody else in the mod team is doing things badly/not doing anything, then you can just go to steelpoint/regalis and argue to them about it, i have no problem in quitting being a mod if it bothers anybody THAT much.

steelpoint hasn't been seen anywhere either (but on steam a few times).

i think the only reason we stopped paying attention into you coming back to the forums is because you always talk about yourself when you do, without offense intended. it was great ok the first or the second time but cant you just decide
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango