Re: A DISGUSTING MS TEXT ADVENTURE!

The solution is quite simple. Have a demon possess your body, until he kills doge (preferably in his sleep), then expel the demon from your body as he is no longer useful. You may then do the only rational thing left to do,which is take a katana and cut everything in the palace to little pieces, including any other servants that may or may not be mad at what you did.

Re: A DISGUSTING MS TEXT ADVENTURE!

Doge has you deeply charmed. Without hesitation you obey his every will, gleefully you await his next instructions. You have been serving your new master for several months. But a faint glimmering shard of hope is still buried deep inside what is left of your soul. Over the months it has slowly cracked the overwhelming dominance of doge's charm, and occasionally an individual thought will cross your mind.

After patiently dispelling Doge's magic, you feel that something is different. Your head hurts terribly, and your vision blacks out. Puke drips out of your mouth, and for only several seconds you have, with your entire body strained and aching, gained your conciousness back. In these seconds, you pray to the only beeing that can save you now. You recite it's holy verses. Silently you speak:

"Shrek is love, Shrek is life."

As you finish these words, the charm overwhelms you and you have fallen into deep hypnosis again. But suddenly Doge appears before you. "What have you done?!" he asks.

Only a few seconds later you witness a giant portal erupting from the earth. It emits particles, that slowly connect to eachother in a wild but logically method. Soon a shape can be made out, and now a giant green ogre standeth before you.

"HELLO THERE, MAH LADDEH!"

Doge's expression is deeply concerned and aggressive. "Get the fuck out of my house, and leave my loyal bros and siss alone!" he says.

Shrek does not speak. He emits a telephatic, blood freezing scary laugh, that echoes inside your head as if it was always here. Then he casts a superior Dispell Charm Spell, and not only is all your pain gone, but you also finally feel like yourself again.

You are confronted with a though decision now. Doge pleads you: "Son, i know i have been fucking around with you for quite some time. But you must help me against this monster, or we will all die. He will molest all those that summon him or stand against him and drag them to his own rape dimension! Nobody has ever escaped these horrible sex-dungeons alive!"

On the other hand, he might betray you and once Shrek is defeated, you have nobody left to save you, and doge may command you as he pleases for the rest of eternity. Shrek does not speak to you, he only glances at you with an eerie smirk.

A battle is ineviteable. The outcome of this confrontation will change the fate of the entire universe. On who's site will you fight?
I AM A HUGE ATTENTION WHORE.