Re: Goodbye and thanks for all the fish

SFK363 wrote:
SFK363 wrote:Capy, I don't appreciate you. I did appreciate you, but I do not now. You know why? Because you used my name in that video, even though I didn't contribute anything. Why the fuck did you do that, you asshole?
He deleted it after I showed him (and he deleted and blocked me -_-).
Alright, so what is this about? You randomly call him out on a thread where he states he's leaving because he credited you for something you didn't do? And you still choose to mull over it for a bit after he took it down, it seems.

And the level of hypocritism you're giving off is overwhelming. You literally just threatened spartan to tell people on here his full name as a form of harassment, so what injustice does Capy have over you? Spartan ignored it (or didn't care, I wouldn't), so why can't you? You're really starting to push your luck here, I'm afraid. You've been given too many chances, Steelpoint just warned you that you were on the verge of a permanent ban, and I have to say, you're not helping yourself at all.
I have a feeling already that this won't end well.

And Capy, quite sorry your farewell thread is the epicenter for this, I'm really quite disappointed to see you leaving, I hopefully would like to see you soon.
It slep time bunner.

SFK363 wrote:
WhiteAce wrote:Personal event? What need is there to take it out onto the forums then? You really need to learn that this place isn't a filer where you can just stash all your drama and bullshit.
The reason I spread it on the forums is because he removed and blocked me on Steam.
Well, its not our problem.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

spartan322 wrote:
SFK363 wrote:
WhiteAce wrote:Personal event? What need is there to take it out onto the forums then? You really need to learn that this place isn't a filer where you can just stash all your drama and bullshit.
The reason I spread it on the forums is because he removed and blocked me on Steam.
Well, its not our problem.
Exactly, so you have no necessity to reply to me.