Re: Goodbye and thanks for all the fish

FIRST OFF, DO NOT BAN OR BLAME SFK, THIS IS COMPLETELY MY FAULT, I DESERVE TO BE BANNED
SFK363 wrote:
Thisisme wrote:
SFK363 wrote:Capy, I don't appreciate you. I did appreciate you, but I do not now. You know why? Because you used my name in that video, even though I didn't contribute anything. Why the fuck did you do that, you asshole?
link pls
He deleted it after I showed him (and he deleted and blocked me -_-).
Time for me to explain if you want me to...?
Before I became friendly with you, all I saw you as was an arsehole who was ruining the forums for everyone. That was when I was new. Me and my friend (on the forum but I will not name them) decided to make a video which kinda framed/took the piss out of you. So we went on youtube and found a video of some 11 year old kid playing call of duty and then we published it on a CapyLow account we made. The idea was to frame SFK by making whiney comments and crap in the comments area and saying that he copied my name; and then publish it onto the forums. In the end we didn't because SFK turned over a new leaf, but the video stayed on youtube. I forgot to delete it. Then when SFK contacted me about it I deleted instantly and was like "Oh shit, he is gunna hate me and rage at me forever". That is kinda happening now. I regret doing this. I did this before I found out you were a nicer guy then everyone (including my friend) said you were....
Sozzicles.

IMABITCH