Re: Offical SM64 Beta Thread

Irontaco wrote:Because it's a thread. He wants to set a discussion.
Doesn't mean he has to set rules. Kinda like that one thread where the guy wanted only mods and admins w/ their signatures to post.
FAILED HORRIBLY.

However, I pretty sure all development of the Beta stopped a while back.
Manager of the Steam Community :D
Here since May 28, 2012
Time Elapsed Since

Irontaco wrote: I actually saw the Beta a few years ago, the game was pretty different, if we only had one of the beta catridges D:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3VqzoW ... sp=sharing
heres how you install it:
1.download project 64.
2.download the ppf file.
3.download a extened rom of sm64.
4.download ppf o matic.
5.open ppf o matic.
6.for iso file, locate to extened rom.
7.for the patch, find that ppf file you downloaded.
8.click apply.
9.locate to extened rom.
10.you can now play the beta of super mario 64!

WARNING! the hack is inaccurate aside from the textures and other poop.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

Irontaco, A reputation like hug0905s will always bring some-sort drama. Afterall, he is only 11 years old and isn't that great with his communication skills.
However, lets not get too rowdy like the last thread.
Manager of the Steam Community :D
Here since May 28, 2012
Time Elapsed Since

Or we could you know... actually get some work done around here, rather than wasting our time spouting generic "The internet is for kool kidz only" shenanigans and forced memes on general off topic...
To be completely honest, I don't mind hug. Sure he can be annoying quite often and doesn't really contribute anything significant to this community(If you can even call it that), but I think that he truly means best. He simply needs to learn how to be responsible and make posts that are worth making. The kid's 11; could you cut him a little slack? Don't get me wrong, if anyone breaks the rules they should be punished; it just seems like everyone is a bit too quick to point out hug's faults.
M-x dingus-mode