PLAY - A horror game

PLAY is a horror game where you must survive and escape from the three main entities, while someTHING continuously adds more entities to the realm you are in (and yes, you will encounter the added entities. 8 in all including main ones) The main ones are:
BEN: This entity was an extreme game player when he was alive. Yet one day, he took it too far. Everywhere in or on the house he went, taking his handheld game with him. After every other spot, he went atop of their roof. A storm then rolled in, and lightning struck Ben. Barely surviving, he fell off the roof and drowned in a pool. In his story, BEN haunts 1.) A Pokemon game never seen before, 2.) A Majora's Mask cartridge.
Herobrine: This entity shouldn't have much explaining, but I'll still do so for the sake of those who don't know. Herobrine is a popular Minecraft icon that places redstone torches, digs caves under ground and above ground, and builds structures. Herobrine is also known for being a stalker to players, and also destroys player-made structures and rarely attacks players. One case suggests that Herobrine is spectral as well, but this was considered to be false.
The Assassin: This entity doesn't look like this, but it's a good example. The Assassin is a character from a very strange mod for Morrowind known as "jvk1166z.esp". It screeches when it is near the player, and has some of the strangest qualities that no other hostile NPCs on the game have, including the ability to spawn randomly. There is no known way to kill it, either.

It's a work in progress, so there will be a 2D beta, then a 2D official, then a 3D beta, then a 3D official.

Re: PLAY - A horror game

Neat! Totally looking forward to it. :wink:
BTW when you're like in beta you should ask a youtuber like markiplier to play your game so that it gets known :D
"Oh hi, how are you holding up? BECAUSE I'M A POTATO"
Go dubstep!

TunaPotato wrote:Neat! Totally looking forward to it. :wink:
BTW when you're like in beta you should ask a youtuber like markiplier to play your game so that it gets known :D
Good idea! Hopefully even PewDiePie will play! (Markiplier and PewDiePie are the same rating, so no need to cause a fuss, Bros and, uuuuh... Pink Moustaches? lol)

UnknownGlaze wrote:
Good idea! Hopefully even PewDiePie will play! (Markiplier and PewDiePie are the same rating, so no need to cause a fuss, Bros and, uuuuh... Pink Moustaches? lol)
Who is pewdiepie?
I know of Markiplier, and he is mentally retarded to a point of which only children can understand him.
Manager of the Steam Community :D
Here since May 28, 2012
Time Elapsed Since

Vexification wrote:
UnknownGlaze wrote:
Who is pewdiepie?
I know of Markiplier, and he is mentally retarded to a point of which only children can understand him.
PewDiePie is quoted, "The king of the web". Look him up. He's pretty cool.

Vexification wrote: I know of Markiplier, and he is mentally retarded to a point of which only children can understand him.
At least he gives feedback and knows what he's talking about.
Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki

Insanity's Bane wrote:
Vexification wrote: I know of Markiplier, and he is mentally retarded to a point of which only children can understand him.
At least he gives feedback and knows what he's talking about.
I like them both equally. Also, I am jelly about your avatar. Octavia, is it?

UnknownGlaze wrote:Also, I am jelly about your avatar. Octavia, is it?
Yes, yes it is.

Also, the game looks really promising. :D I excitedly anticipate a beta.
Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki