~#~ Official MLP thread v3 ~#~

An area for anything related to the TV show My Little Pony can be discussed, please adhere to the forum rules and stay on topic.

All MLP content must be kept on this thread, with the exception for any relevant MLP mods.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The old thread was closed due to it getting too large.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

Re: ~#~ Official MLP thread v3 ~#~

Thanks for new thread Steelpoint.

Now, as the time comes for a new thread for us bronies to post in, so does the rules that should have been mentioned followed since ~#~ Official MLP thread v2 ~#~.

#==Rules==#:
All forum rules apply to this thread.
That means no content that may in any way be hinting to sexual acts or pictures are allowed to be posted on here, and I will if needed make a wall of shame on this thread with the names of those that do post it.

#==Rules regarding this thread specifically==#:

Only stuff that is related to the brony fandom and the show My Little Pony: Friendship is magic. is to be posted on this thread. That includes official news reports too.
Anything MLP FIM related goes.

#==No other fandom talk==#:
I have seen in the past threads that people came in and posted stuff about another fandoms.
That does not belong on here, and will be seen as going off-topic which will also be put on the wall of shame if the person that does it does it 5 times.

#==No anger or hate inducing pictures or videos==#:
This includes anything that displays the characters of the show being hurt and/or murdered in any brutal or disgusting or evil way. The only exception to this rule is written content known as fanfics, made by someone in the fandom.
But still make sure the content is not designed to cause any anger or hate.

I'm honest when I say that I had hoped I didn't have to make these rules, but seeing how the discussions ended turning out on the old threads, you have forced me into making them on this thread.

Links:

EQD

~#~ Official MLP thread v1 ~#~

~#~ Official MLP thread v2 ~#~
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Guud, guud...

TIME TO ADD PONIES!
One day, on Steam..

Code: Select all

26 Fe + Mexican food =: lets see if you're oh so mister oh so smart
26 Fe + Mexican food =: who am i
ShadowDust: IronFajitas
26 Fe + Mexican food =: fuck
ShadowDust: *flies away*

Rules post has been updated, everypony please read it as soon as possible.

Hmm, I'm gonna watch Equestria Girls when it gets out, to see if it is better than we thought it would be.

We think it will be strange because of the first pictures we saw, but wasn't that also what we thought about Friendship is magic at first?

Sparks wrote:We think it will be strange because of the first pictures we saw, but wasn't that also what we thought about Friendship is magic at first?
I never thought that way about FiM. From the very beginning, I liked its artwork, its premise, and the fact that so many dudes were unironically interested in a little girls' show.

Equestria Girls might be a good movie, but I still think the characters look ugly. That is my admittedly shallow reason for not wanting to watch it. :laugh: