Re: ~#~ Official MLP thread v3 ~#~

:shock: In that case, by my personal opinion, you're just barely....but Blappy........WAY too young for Containment Breach.... Let alone some of the references on these forums......
Through observation of world events, and enduring life, one cannot deny the existence of the greed, intolerance, hate and immorals of past generations that corrupts the minds of future generations.

itsapainfulworld wrote::shock: In that case, by my personal opinion, you're just barely....but Blappy........WAY too young for Containment Breach.... Let alone some of the references on these forums......
I am fourteen,one year more I'll turn 15.
I'm done,I'm really done here for now.Screw this bullshit that I'm getting from other people.I can't tolerate this anymore,and I'll fuck off from now.

Well,if only I was older,then nobody would have said that I'm too young to play SCP:Containment Breach...
I'm done,I'm really done here for now.Screw this bullshit that I'm getting from other people.I can't tolerate this anymore,and I'll fuck off from now.

I also started when I was fourteen,these jumpscares are common to me so I do not get scared anymore...

Oh I know. I'm just not scared of anything conserning this game anymore. That Oculus Rift really needs to be implemented.

Blapp, we are really derailing this thread. Let's talk MLP ok?
The day I quit is tha day I die.

Okay,I got a MLP question for you all...
If you can be any pony for one day,who you will be and why?

Did my first account's name not provide a clue? I would be Princess Luna due to her being the most like me, and I would be listened to for once.
The day I quit is tha day I die.