Re: ~#~ Official MLP thread v3 ~#~

I know yours already.
But I want to see what the others will say.
I'm done,I'm really done here for now.Screw this bullshit that I'm getting from other people.I can't tolerate this anymore,and I'll fuck off from now.

:shock: I hate this question, simply because I can't decide between Vinyl Scratch, Applejack, Big Macintosh, or an older version of Featherweight (I got his name right, right?). That and I have so much reality going on, it ain't funny.
Through observation of world events, and enduring life, one cannot deny the existence of the greed, intolerance, hate and immorals of past generations that corrupts the minds of future generations.

Interesting
Due to my friend not coming back to this forum for good, I'm continuing this conversation.
What ponies would the other Bronies of this forum pick?
The day I quit is tha day I die.

Pony wrote:Interesting
Due to my friend not coming back to this forum for good, I'm continuing this conversation.
What ponies would the other Bronies of this forum pick?
I think this is brutally obvious, for me.
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

The question. Of course I'd be Nightmare Moon. Nothing quite like making everyone fear (and/or hate) me because if everyone wants to abandon me, exclude me, make me feel second-rate, I in return will make your lives full of undying horror!

SWEET NIGHTMARES...
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

"Oh, Luna, i did not expect you to be here so early!" said Celestia, as she gracefully stroke her beautifully loose hair. Luna slowly stepped into her house, a shy smile was laying on lips. Smoothly she closes the door and Celestia's graceful hooves wave her to come closer.
"I have been alone for so long. I couldn't wait to be with you again." says Luna with a deep, almost sad expression. Celestia is slightly aroused and takes a seat on the greatly sized couch. She speaks in an angelic voice "Luna, i am sorry. I have not known what will happen to these abducted to the Great shrek."

Luna replys, fighting to hold back tears: "When they took me away, i thought i would go to better places. I hated you and everything that you did. Even as i was in absolute fear and shock shackled on the backseat of the shrek-truck, i didn't stop thinking about how much i hated you. But when they took me to him, I ... I ...-"
Luna breaks out in a cry, her tears overflowing. Celestia gently taps her on the back while hugging her. "Only now I realize how truly beautiful you are." said Celestia, and they both blushed red and looked at eachother.
Then, Celestia's tongue pierced forward to meet Luna, and without ressistance, Luna's lips were open. They kissed without hesitation, fiercly and wild like the world has not seen before. Celestia was more fierce however, and as they were tightly entangled, she started to touch her lower body, and Luna became more and more lush.
But Celestia was not finished. Infact, she was only now ready. Her hoove was slowly ins[REDACTED], and a deeply pleased moan is heard. She became faster and more hectic, the sensation increasing greatly. Her entire body throbbing in erection, Lunas face was glowing red, illuminating the entire room in a sensual color.

After many hours, they could do no more. They both lay next to eachother, pleasure was written all over their faces. Luna felt the greatest moment of luck in her life. Celestia stared into her eyes. "Ohh, that was a great night! Don't you think?" whispers Luna. Celestia continued to stare. Without closing her eye lids, she answered "Yes. Yes it was."
It was not a normal stare. Luna felt slight discomfort. After a brief pause, she became more nervous. "..are you okay?"

It was a soul robbing stare.

In the very moment as Luna wanted to get up, she was suddenly grappled by Celestia. But this was not a hoof. It was a very big hand, that held her firmly in her place. Shock runs through the veins of her body, and terror is slowly unfolding. "I THOUGHT YOU LIKED IT HERE." booms from celestias mouth. A sinister thought quickly flashed by her mind, and helplessness and a feeling of doom has rapidly spread across her body, paralyzing her and leaving her gasping for air.
"I WILL BRING YOU TO OTHER PLACES."
In the very exact moment, Celestia's body became quite distored, and a portal opens up at her place. In the portal a distinctive color can be made out. The sound it emits is remniscant of a disney musical. The distinctive GREEN color is forming to a humanoid figure, merging together with Celestia. As the process is completed, it was very clearly visible who this entity was. It grabbed Luna with both of it's huge giant hands, and in that moment, Luna desperately attempts to stop the inevitable, her hooves sinking into the ground and she lets loose a horrible bloodwrenching scream. But he is to powerful, dragging her into the portal and Luna leaving scratches as she was pulled in further and further.

"SHREK IS LOVE. SHREK IS LIFE." are the last things that are heard from the house, together with a very loud scream.

She was never heard of again.
I AM A HUGE ATTENTION WHORE.