The Logs (headcannon)

((sorry first of all if this is posted in th wrong area. I am not sure where a story would go that I am unsure if is suited for the Wiki project, But please enjoy)

The Following logs were found on my computer, in the my Documents folder. Oddly enough.

Simply it was a text log of some sort of... I am not sure How I would put this. Simply put. It was a log between two “people” one man Known as Entity Az, the other simply as “The Painter”. A Great deal of the Log was What I call Wonk Code or Fubar Code, Basically Scrambled Information, Corrupted in the process of either opening, or sending/recieving of the File in question.

Any ways after a few full days and nights of doing my best to unscramble said code, I managed to make it comprehensable. Well Mostly anyways.

This is the Log

User; Entity Az has entered the Channel. 0300Hour unkown date

User; The Painter has entered the Channel 0300hour unknown date.

Entity Az: Good morning, Painter, I trust the seeds I sent you did well?

The Painter: Of course My lord, Th4e seeds were sown, She sleeps. She sleeps as you commanded, and I have painted her a pretty painting for her to stair at in her unshakable slumber... Not that Anyone would know that she is sleeping of course.

Entity Az: good, good, And the other Task I sent you? Did you manage it Painter?

The Painter: Yes, Yes my lord I managed it to the perfection only the finest inks can manage, The picture is finnished. The will Soon find it. They of course will blame the wrong people, They No not who I am. I suppose I have you to thank fo that, Invading the poor mortals minds.

I do say, my lord, You look splended in Green.

Entity Az: Thankyou Painter. The theatrics are unecisary, but appreciated none the less. Continue the work as planned. I will contact you when the time is considerble.

User; Entity Az has left the Channel

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Log 2:

User Entity Az has entered the Channel.

User The@a painter has entered the Channal

Entity Az: The Painter, I presume you have prepped the art peice for display in the guard quarters?

The Painter: Yes my lord, I do love shifting inbeteen paintings and pictures, Such beutiffull worlds have been made, much mre realistic since my first escapade into the worlds of paintings. Photographs. Such odd things, Trapping souls of people in a single flash.

Entity Az: I would warn you of the most dangerous peices of art there. But i doubt they would hold much over you, what happened when you had been killed the last time anyways? I was paying attention elsewhere in the universe.

The Painter: Hmm, oh yes, My lord, when the ignoraimuses, slew me, It was not long, maybe a 100 yeears later? Mighty of been longer, I felt my body reform from an artists mind. Who, in turn made me more powerfull then when before I had died.

Entity Az: I see, Do becarefull, none the less. My throne has almost arrived. Make sure, they do not fail their attempts at stopping it.

The Painter: y@#S my Lo5d hy80-58

the rest was to jarbled to restore. I am unsure the meening behinf any of this. Such strange things end upon my computer since installing that new mod i found. MOD CI-990