"Unit-8" Unofficial Roleplay Thread (IC Only)

/**
* Sorry for double post, but a lot of users have been answering the "main" thread with a lot of disrespecting of the Metagaming rule, aside from starting a very small
* argument about the official and unofficial roleplay thread
* Therefore, here, you shall post your applications and opinions about anything (It doesn't have to be related to Unit-8, but to roleplaying)
* Again, sorry for double post
* App and "OOC" Thread: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2959 (Characters, rules and notes are listed there)
**/

================Introduction===================

((We follow Gate A's ending, SCP 106 not being contained nor 173))

Overseer: "Just got a call from the SCP Foundation, apparently most of the SCPs breached out of their containment chambers, at Site-19 to be specific"

Clockwork: "Does that include SCP-682, 173 and 106?"

Overseer: "Yes"

Overseer: "106 Broke out at Gate A and a Class-D Apparently escaped"

Clockwork: "We need Compiler's opinion on this, Unit-8 should be some help on that"

--Clockwork and Overseer contact Compiler, the member of the directive board that manages elite Units on the army--

Compiler: "Yes?"

Clockwork: "Compiler, Radical Larry, the Sculpture and the Hard-to-kill reptile broke out at [REDACTED]"

Overseer: "We can't forget 096 and 049, the AI, the Butt Ghost and others are not much, except for the Zombie Plague..."

Compiler: "We all know that neither of our Units can fight any of them, the foundation should know how to handle them"

Compiler: "And Unit 8 it's too elite to loose it so easily"

Clockwork: "Unit 8 it's a really big unit, it costs a lot"

Overseer: "Indeed"

Compiler: "I guess I can just dispa------------------------"

--Connection shut down and reconnected--

O5-7: (Distorted, anonymous voice) "Site-19 has a containment breach. People have been literally found at SCP-087."

O5-7: "We shall await for any unit. Or the power of a hundred Keter-armies shall attack."

--Connection back on--

Compiler: "I heard it"

Compiler: (Shout) "Dispatch Unit 8 to Site-19!"

Office Assistant: (From far) "All members from Unit 8, attend HQ for new dispatch to Site-19, I repeat, all members from...."

Overseer, Clockwork & Compiler: "We'll see how it goes"

========End of the introduction, you shall begin================
hentai