Re: Random Off-Topic discussion

Anyone remember (or at least remember hearing) about those Wimpy Kid Do It Yourself books? Well, I have one, that dates back probably from 2011, probably one of the most boring year of my life. It's not the whole thing, but I will get the rest of these pages ASAP. For now, enjoy what is here (Note: Not in order).

This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

hug0905 wrote:Anyone remember (or at least remember hearing) about those Wimpy Kid Do It Yourself books? Well, I have one, that dates back probably from 2011, probably one of the most boring year of my life. It's not the whole thing, but I will get the rest of these pages ASAP. For now, enjoy what is here (Note: Not in order).

Good drawing skills.
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

h͍̬̞̪̘̦ͦ̃ä̀ͫͥh͖͚̺̝̰̳͊ͭͨ͛a̫͍̭̜̩͉̯ ̝̬͖ͬͭ̃̏̅̎ͣ͘iͫ̒̈͗̓ͦ̔́s͕͍̺̯̭̫ ̰̣̂̑̏̎̑̓ͯͅi͎͖͉͙t̵͚̰̖ͩ̓ ̳͙̏͋̌̑̊́̉̀ͅy͈̾̈́ͯ̔̈́̾͒o̠ͨ̆͗̌̿̿͝u̦͍̫̣ͭͫͣ͢ṛ͑̂ͯ́ ̜̮̬̠̥̗̭ͪ͛̉ͬ̋̔p͑ͩ̏ͦ̎̚҉̳̖̳̜̼̘ḧ͉̻͕͑̾o̬͍͙ͥͫ̌t͊̀o̗̺̭̮͊̀ͩ͆̾̀ ̙̖̰͔̏̄̇ͦ̑̑h̢͉̬t̉̈̌̓t̻̽͛̓ͮͤ͟p̶̪̳͎̯͙:̱̘͓͕̥̘ͪ̾ͅ/̶̜͖͓̣̈́̈́͐͆/̵̯̲ͪ̇ͩ̊b͇̏̈̃ͦi̿̓t̼̲̮.ͣ̽͋̚l̟̪̰̎̿ͭ͋y͇̰͎̤͔/͉̞͕͓̪̺̿̏͛͑̓̓͊1̪̫̻̳̿̾̃̌̐ͭͅY̯̊̑ͥ͛̃̚̕q̢̣̳̣̯̘̪Ǹ̰̽ͪb͔̠̻̗̣L̶̼̱̻̘̣̽̀͂K̞͙̦̖̾͊ͭͅ ̰͖̮̻̻ͫ͟?͈̤̣̣̌ͥ ̫͚̮̙̼̾̿ͯ̄̂ͩ:̟̦̳̜̥̥̭D̛̜͇̮͓̱̺͍̈́͛͗ͤ͐ ̡̝͇̎:̛̺̮̰̦̯̥̅͗Ḓ̶͚̲̭̫̎̑̑̆͗ ̏͆̀҉͎̺n̯̬ͭ̂ͩ̐̇̚͡ì̻͚̮̠ͤ̇͒ͥ̔ͬć͘ḙ̴
This is a classified document. If you not above Clearance Level [REDACTED], stop reading immediately.