Re: Random Off-Topic discussion

I don't want to ruin anyone's day by my sudden return but I simply cannot leave without apologizing and asking for the chance at redemption. I now realise how unimaginably stupid I was and wish I could take it all back. I'm sorry for everything and I don't expect anyone to forgive me.
I'LL GO NIGHTMARE MOON ON YOUR ASS!

Princess Luna wrote:I don't want to ruin anyone's day by my sudden return but I simply cannot leave without apologizing and asking for the chance at redemption. I now realise how unimaginably stupid I was and wish I could take it all back. I'm sorry for everything and I don't expect anyone to forgive me.
Compared to "he/she who shall not be named" I didn't have any real issues with you, so I don't mind your return as long as you behave :D
But be aware, I'm a mother now. I shall ground your butt if you misbehave *snicker*
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

Princess Luna wrote:I don't want to ruin anyone's day by my sudden return but I simply cannot leave without apologizing and asking for the chance at redemption. I now realise how unimaginably stupid I was and wish I could take it all back. I'm sorry for everything and I don't expect anyone to forgive me.
Welcome back, old friend.

*Insert epic choir*
Spoiler
[youtube]pS1DFy7UmsM[/youtube]
After Princess Luna was gone for thousand years now, he finally returned. We waited so long, so god damn long.
Thousand years of waiting.
We losed the hope and never expected to see anything from you again. We hoped the best for you. Hoped that everything will be ok...
that you somehow manage the life that can be very hard and complicated. Very complicated.
I sense that it is not over yet, it has just begun. Everyone must got through it. The journey of life. But a sign of life from you give us hope.
Hope that nobody, nobody will be every forgotten. We do not need to go through life alone. Family and friends. Everyone.
More or less. It sounds unfair how some people must go through something. Something they do not deserve. Nobody deserve
it.
But it is sad how the time flies and change things that never every should happening.
We try to make sense out of everything but fail. Maybe everything, really everything is already determined.
Is it possible? What means life then anymore?

Well....

Welcome back! It is good to see at least some signs from you, that you are not gone now.
Spoiler
You give me hope. Hope that this planed is not so bad then most people think it is.
[youtube]uCW9eNXfaWo[/youtube]