Re: Random Off-Topic discussion

FoxMccloud64 wrote:
CLgaming wrote:Who else here has reserved a free upgrade to Windows 10? I know I'm excited. :laugh:
i want to but the icon doenst show up so i think this is not genuine windows :v

so ill wait till release

You can get it off the Windows store. Besides, when Windows 10 fully comes out, it will cost money, unlike when now, it's free.

SyphenTV wrote:You can get it off the Windows store. Besides, when Windows 10 fully comes out, it will cost money, unlike when now, it's free.
Unless you have Windows 8, I don't think the upgrade to 10 really adds all that much. From what I've seen, all it encompasses other than the obvious interface change is a few minor QOL improvements.
M-x dingus-mode

MonocleBios wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:You can get it off the Windows store. Besides, when Windows 10 fully comes out, it will cost money, unlike when now, it's free.
Unless you have Windows 8, I don't think the upgrade to 10 really adds all that much. From what I've seen, all it encompasses other than the obvious interface change is a few minor QOL improvements.

I really want Windows 10 just so I can get the menu at the bottom left. It's bullshit how it was removed.

SyphenTV wrote:
FoxMccloud64 wrote:
CLgaming wrote:Who else here has reserved a free upgrade to Windows 10? I know I'm excited. :laugh:
i want to but the icon doenst show up so i think this is not genuine windows :v

so ill wait till release

You can get it off the Windows store. Besides, when Windows 10 fully comes out, it will cost money, unlike when now, it's free.
i know but i must wait till the 29th i think for the actual release of the thing
for reference im using windows 7
WOOMY! *squid glibberish*
my water changed to this form by boiling, extensively used for the generation of mechanical power, for heating purposes, etc.