I have no team, fuck.

Well, I had a small team of 5 members that I generally worked with when developing products our company, we generally made Web sites for individuals or small businesses; we're divided in 2 sections, the first section and the second section, the first section creates the original product in spanish, and once it is debated and approved, the second section translates the product into english and manages it as well. I had a very small team when it came to the second section, it came to the point that I was the only member (as I'm the director of the company, I have to be in both sections.) and I really dropped the activity on the second section. After a while, we began project "Wolfree" a new company (Studio Wolfree) we would be officially established (not legally, but, you know what I mean.) and most of my working partners would be established as employees, that meant that the efficiency of the group would go up and we would be able to develop our own products instead of working for other companies, I gathered up my most trustable contacts from the first section and we developed various product plans and also did some reunions to gather ideas, suggestions and tools for thee. However, I thought that sharing our products (Most of our products are made from scratch, except for APIs and tools such as animate.css and Bootstrap) with the english audience would be a great idea, I reactivated the second section, but none of the members showed up, so... This is where I am at right now.

If anybody has any knowledge on Pawn / PHP / CSS / HTML / C / C++ / C#, please contact me. (well this is not the point, but, just if you'd like to)

So, yeah, I need some advise on this.
hentai