Write shit here thread - Done Professionally

I took notice of that story thread that ended in disaster. Now it is time for professionals to show you how it's done.
Spoiler
To be fair i saw this model beeing done in a different forum, and i found it to be great, genius and extremly funny. So here it goes.
So how is it done you may ask?
You dared ask, wow. Let me explain:

Foremost, this will be handled sort of like a loose RP. You are not bound to a character, you can influence the story in any way you want, however: You may not choose the actions for another player.

I will assume the role of a "moderator", this means if you decide to have ridiculous overkill things like the entire universe shrink up into a blackhole happen, i will step in and say what really happened. If your contribution is really that bad i will just say that your shit didn't happen and punch you in the groin. When you happen to start a fight with somebody, i may even the odds, for example 20000 turrets shoot at a naked guy, but every single one misses because of a software malfunction. You better have a plan/creativity, or you will loose.
And if you think loosing is fun, then be my guest!

I will also deliver a small backstory. Everything that happens from there depends on you, but i won't have you kill it in the first post. You may be everything you want, so nothing stops you from leading an alien invasion against humanity or wash off some shit in a disco toilet. Don't randomly rewrite events in the story, or a big mess will start to happen and i'll unleash the reapers and the reckoning of ages.

I spent 20 minutes writing that shit. You better be ready.
Spoiler
*START*
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..

It is the year 4012. MEN have found the secret to space travel and many planets have been colonized. People live the NEW WAY OF LIFE, symbolized by giant tophats and various vintage clothing. In contrast to this, a crazily technological advanced culture allows MEN to build futurious utopian citys that are pretty much the most expensiv neatest thing to date.
But a great plague has been haunting MEN for years now. Fearful the people call it the coming of the GREAT SHREKENING, green ogres phase between dimensions and kidnap women and children. Heroes are desperatly needed, but nobody knows what to do.

And we don't have a batman.

On planet Crotch, the fairly big colony "Big Bears" is thriving, but the horrors of the shrekening are visible on everyones face. A new horseshop has opened, and a landing ship with passengers has arrived.

Will you be the hero to defeat the GREAT SHREK?
I AM A HUGE ATTENTION WHORE.