Re: Doom 4

Mirocaine wrote: Your mom is calling you to eat your macaroni and cheese for dinner, don't ignore her.
Wow that's A very original insult, grow up...
Brunou8 wrote: New user and insulting like that.

I've been here for 2 years you fool...
Irontaco wrote: Calm yourself down as people can have their own opinion on games. Take a review at the rules.

Now move on with the topic.
Sorry I have aspergers and I tend to get annoyed.

Hey, but guys. Doom 4 is coming out.

Thank for posting about this anyhow minmi, I wouldn't of checked online anyhow ( I gave up hopes for a sequel like last year.. I thought bethesda + ID would of Duke Nukem forever'd any other sequel titles that could come out.)

Personally, I hope Doom 4 has gameplay in the middle of 1/2 and 3, keep the Horror atmosphere of 3 but speed up the gameplay a tad.

Im more interested in the Demon's designs though, as personally I really hope they go for updated versions of the originals instead of the weird Alien like designs in 3, god I hate the Imps, Pinky Demons and Hellknight designs in that. Mancubus and Revenant's looked decent though.
Local Forum Amateur and Galactic God Entity: Current mistakes:3
"If you collect them, something good might happen!" - About half of the Road Trip Adventure NPC's

MOV_Games wrote:Personally, I hope Doom 4 has gameplay in the middle of 1/2 and 3, keep the Horror atmosphere of 3 but speed up the gameplay a tad.

Im more interested in the Demon's designs though, as personally I really hope they go for updated versions of the originals instead of the weird Alien like designs in 3, god I hate the Imps, Pinky Demons and Hellknight designs in that. Mancubus and Revenant's looked decent though.
ho ohaw what- Yeah it Imp's and Hellknights were no where NEAR the original doom designs, but I still thought they looked pretty damn awesome (wish I could sculpt that well).
The pinky was awful, how the hell u get a demon army with robot legs anyhow

the Mancubus and Revenant were sick, Cyberdemon was ok. Still disappointed they never added Cacodemon but you can get a mod to do that.