Re: SCP:CB Chillaxe Skype Group

To be perfectly honest, I'd truly appreciate it if we could have less :EXPUNGED: in the GroupChat.
The whole "fig" thing is annoying now. "OMG TREX IS A FIG LOLOLOL" I want to punch every.single.one of you who write like that.
And that was an ACTUAL example. There has to be a limit to this kind of thing, really.
[18.05.2014 23:51:06] Prettiest poni: pootis spenser here
[18.05.2014 23:54:07] ShadowDust Carlos: pootis spenser here
[18.05.2014 23:54:38] Prettiest poni: pootispenser here pootispenser here pootispenser here pootispenser here pootispenser here
[18.05.2014 23:55:50] ShadowDust Carlos: the pootispencer cart is ded
[18.05.2014 23:55:56] Prettiest poni: nuu
Seriously? This is what makes me stay far away from the Chat. Writing stupid nonsense does not equal funny.
Get it into your heads. I don't care which one of you it is, you stop or I will eventually just block you to silence this :REDACTED:.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

I've left the chat indefinitely now, for reasons. (between these what Serimah said, which is one of the stronger motives apart from other situations.) Topic now belongs to trex and he can change the rules accordingly, it was always his chat, anyway. May or may not come back eventually. It's probably a no, though. Won't specify further into it.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

You took the words right out of my mouth, Serimah. Talking about the same random things over and over must get dull after a while, surely?

Some of my college associates have already turned me off Japanese culture completely in this way, please don't do the same thing with Team Fortress 2 and Half-Life.

It's one of those things some people like and other don't. A lot of the other stuff that goes on in there is like that too.
"now that the victim is in place, the killing bite will be administered in 10 seconds." --Valve.

Beware the man that speaks in hands.

☜☝☞☟ ✌

Serimah wrote:Seriously? This is what makes me stay far away from the Chat. Writing stupid nonsense does not equal funny.
:roll:
So what? We should talk about what you want to talk about during chat downtime? Even if you're not there?

And that example you took was from when me and ShadowDust were teamed as Heavies on payload race, don't call it random without context.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.