Re: ~#~ Official MLP thread v4 ~#~

In truth, I'm not all that familiar with Cheerilee's Garden. But from what I can tell, it centers around Cheerilee's evil ways with her students. My plan was to make my movie center around twilight trying to help her close friends out of their molevolent ways, but adding Cheerilee's Garden in could make this a little more of a daunting task for Twilight. So yeah, I think Cheerilee's Garden could be added in.

Any more suggestions?
Perhaps someone could explain Cheerilee's Garden to me via PM?
I'LL GO NIGHTMARE MOON ON YOUR ASS!

I don't really like that idea, Luna. It seems like you are just merging every popular dark MLP fic for the sake of merging them. I don't see any warrant for such a movie, and you would need an entire team of people to make it.

Edit: I haven't read the fics, so perhaps my opinion on this subject isn't very relevant.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

@Dr.Moore
I plan on having Twilight go after the easiest of her friends first similarly to how she gained her friends back after Discord corrupted them in the second episode of season two. Princess Molestia isn't disturbing like the others, but she should be the easiest for Twilight to fix, so I want to have her go first. Then come Cheerilee and Pinkamena who should be medium in difficulty level as their one-pony shows. Finally Twilight should go after Rainbow Dash who will be the hardest to take because she has an army of Rainbow Factory employees to defend her.
Also, having the Princess pre-occupyed with her own personal affairs makes the rest of the corruptions, I guess you could call it, a little more possible.
Then again, you may be right. Princess Molestia doesn't really seem to fit the bill.

@Trialtrex21
No no. Your opinion is entirely relevant. While you may be right, I thought it would be cool to see all these dark fan fictions in one story.
You have your opinion and I respect it, but who knows, you may eventually warm up to the idea.
I'LL GO NIGHTMARE MOON ON YOUR ASS!