The Anime Thread (aka TAT)

well my old anime thread has dead since the orgy was interrupted two pedophile and scatophillia.

so i decided to relive it again...

soo, in the old one, the thread ended with awesomeguy showing Higurashi's ending. and he said the anime was weird. sadly he WRONG!!!

nun nun nuuuuuun!!!

in 2009, an anime movie is published. The anime is sooo weird until all japanese (including me) who watched it freaked out.
and the anime is titled Paprika.

you can watch it here
Furries and FnaF fan must be terminated to avoid incident-[REDACTED]
- DR.Yonzo

Re: The Anime Thread (aka TAT)

I don't understand the incapability to post accordingly with the actual topic here. I'm pretty sure if anyone else had created this thread, it would have gone along swimmingly. Certainly that has to do with how the OP is worded, but the better move would have probably been to move along and discuss what the thread title suggested, not to pick apart it apart. I have my doubts about the success this thread will see as it is, but I'll just go ahead and make the first on-topic post.

Anyways, I started watching Jushiraku earlier this week. Even though it's as slice of life as it can get, it's pretty entertaining, I love how meta the humor can get, the first exchange of dialogue is literally about why would the manga was even adapted to an anime, I don't even think any of the Monogatari seasons got that meta during their air. It's probably the first show I've watched this year as well since I haven't had that much time for my interests lately.
It slep time bunner.

Re: The Anime Thread (aka TAT)

soo, in the old one, the thread ended with awesomeguy showing Higurashi's ending. and he said the anime was weird. sadly he WRONG!!!
Actually that was WhiteAce, I've never even seen Higurashi.

If I had to recommend any anime it would be Durarara, Hellsing Ultimate (especially the abridged series), and....... No Game No Life (I like it, but it's a little "fan-servicey")