>THEE_ ~ A FNaF Spinoff (Modellers and Voice Actors needed!)

nightmare isn't forgotten it's a future project

>THEE_ is an in development spinoff of the Five Nights at Freddy's games. It takes place in an abandoned building, where the protagonist has been placed in unknowingly. Throughout the game is a vast amount of enemies, all appearing within the game's setting of 3 weeks (21 nights to play). How the game works is that when enemies are at a camera, they have certain actions that distract them and lure them elsewhere, such as flashing a light, shutting off a camera, etc.. If an enemy were to enter the office, the player could do one of 4 things: Engage a whiteout (a high surge of electricity; scares away certain enemies but causes the cameras to temporarily be a blinding white, as well as a brief lingering flashbang effect), engage a black out (turn off all of the electronics; scares away certain enemies but causes everything to be very dark before fading back to light after some time), engage a brownout (a whiteout and blackout at the sametime, which crashes the electronics; scares away certain enemies but every device is offline for a brief moment), or simply accept your fate.

TRAILER
Spoiler
[youtube]yHiNKQHQyVg[/youtube]
Of course, I cannot do this alone. I lack the Cawthon's touch. Which is why I ask those willing to help me with things. All of the sounds and coding will be done by me, but I need some modellers good with either humanoids, animals, or rooms, as well as voice actors.

SOUNDS ~ Unknown Glaze
MODELLING ~
CODING ~ Unknown Glaze
VOICE ACTING ~

Thanks for reading! :D
Last edited by UnknownGlaze on Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.