Re: Official Five Nights at Freddy's Discussion Thread

You guys are being obnoxious now.
Scott did something pretty much 95% of all Gamedevelopers dream about.
Get famous with their product and earn more than enough money off of it to lead a good live.

Of course he'll make the most he can out of the FNAF Series, he'll never be able to achieve this again.
Ever.
He created this huge fandom by himself (and his two sons) and is trying to make the most of it. It's natural.

I still adore the series, even if they changed over time. I'll follow it through to the very end.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

From what I've seen, the game is definitely more polished. I still probably won't buy it though, FNaF has never really been my cup of tea with respect to gameplay, story, and horror elements; I don't think this game is going to change my opinion on that.
Some Fuck on the Internet wrote:The scariest part of the game is that you don't even get paid at the end.
Now that's true horror right there.
M-x dingus-mode

MonocleBios wrote:
Some Fuck on the Internet wrote:The scariest part of the game is that you don't even get paid at the end.
Now that's true horror right there.
i think you took that joke too seriously

anyways the game looks pretty cool, shame i cant buy it due to my lack of money and a stable job, i cant even work lol
WOOMY! *squid glibberish*
my water changed to this form by boiling, extensively used for the generation of mechanical power, for heating purposes, etc.