Clipping Game With Windows 10

Just downloaded the new operating system, and my entire game is clipping across the bottom. I can't get a screenshot because it keeps flickering and won't stay. It's as if the room is removing part of the texture an inch from the bottom of the screen and showing the room on the other side of the wall. It's not game breaking, but it is rather distracting, and actually I didn't get far so I don't know how much more it affects. Just thought it might be a relevant thing to point out, seeing as I'm likely not the only one who wants to update.
There is no one like me, Doctor, *Chuckles* -Plague Doctor

My SCP: CB plays and SCP Readings!

Re: Clipping Game With Windows 10

SCP-Bones wrote:Just downloaded the new operating system, and my entire game is clipping across the bottom. I can't get a screenshot because it keeps flickering and won't stay. It's as if the room is removing part of the texture an inch from the bottom of the screen and showing the room on the other side of the wall. It's not game breaking, but it is rather distracting, and actually I didn't get far so I don't know how much more it affects. Just thought it might be a relevant thing to point out, seeing as I'm likely not the only one who wants to update.
This would fit more in Bug Reports.. if it was bug. This isn't a problem with Windows 10. This has been reported on other operating systems. From what you describe, the problem is CB's V-Sync setting. You'll have to manually deactivate it in the options.ini file.

It doesn't do this on all computers, but this could suggest it simultaneously depends on the OS.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

Re: Clipping Game With Windows 10

SCP-Bones wrote:Just downloaded the new operating system, and my entire game is clipping across the bottom. I can't get a screenshot because it keeps flickering and won't stay. It's as if the room is removing part of the texture an inch from the bottom of the screen and showing the room on the other side of the wall. It's not game breaking, but it is rather distracting, and actually I didn't get far so I don't know how much more it affects. Just thought it might be a relevant thing to point out, seeing as I'm likely not the only one who wants to update.

The clipping at the bottom is a problem with fullscreen. It arose when Windows 8 came out. Don't play in fullscreen. If you really want to, choose your monitor resolution and uncheck Fullscreen in launcher.

I'm surprised Windows 10 even works with CB, since it has DirectX 12, and not 11 and such like 8 and 8.1.