Aito no Chi: Now a WIP Visual Novel

Spoiler
MEDIA RELEASE INITIALIZED

That dank ARG that popped up? That was me. yes I know, it was shit And now that we have that failed attempt at a hype train out of the way, now's the time to show what that was leading up to.

Aito no Chi
(Rough English Translation: Of Love and Blood)

This is a psychological thriller series that me and Maria have been working on for almost half a year. It is still in progress and far from finished.

What is it about?
The story follows a boy named Chitaku Itagashi, a sophomore student at the widely known Odayakana High School. The school is known for its high rate of yandere homicide contrasting its academic prestige. He was for a long time a bystander to the paranoia, but after getting involved with what seemed to be a generic rescue, he begins to uncover something bigger.

What is concept of the plot? How diverse is the setting?
The story attempts to fuse suspense with a romantic sideplot. A lot of inspiration was drawn from Yandere Simulator and as such is continuously evolving. A wide variety of characters are present from major to minor, round to flat.

How long is the story?
It is still in the early stages. Don't expect it to be completed for a while.
Individual chapters take about an hour to read, though we hope to expand that in the future.

Is it any good?
That's what we want to know. We are open to feedback and reviews. Active discussion is also encouraged.

Download/Read
Chapter I: Introduction
Download .RTF from MediaFire
Download .PDF from MediaFire
Writer's Cafe
DeviantArt
(The latter two are just here for supplemental reasons.)
We're switching to visual novel format.
Last edited by CLgaming on Fri May 06, 2016 11:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.