It's been almost 5 years.

Well godamn. Hey guys. In my brief stay around here I've just noticed some of the old guard are still here. Christ, that's some determination and it's great seeing some old faces around the place. If you've been here since the beginning you'll know who I am for certain.

I was but a child when I first logged into this place, almost 16 and it's now nearing my 21st, and hell, has a lot changed. I'm sure CLgaming and the other kids in particular must have changed a lot from getting older, how's growing up treating ya? A hello to all the mods and staff who still remain resolute in keeping this board free of the shitposts that me and SFK have flung at you throughout the years.

Speaking of SFK, me and him have decided to get back in touch and talk on Skype a bit more about the old hijinks, if you remember me and wanna chat about the same stuff add me on steam below. I'd love to hear about you and what you've been doing all this time! I'd especially like to get a chat in with Omniary and Steelpoint if you guys are still around, I feel like there's a grown up adult conversation that is needed after quite a few years of childish arguments! Once again, stick me an add on steam and I'd absolutely love to talk to you guys again. If you don't know me, add me anyway. I'd love to chat!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/42ndjelli

Re: It's been almost 5 years.

If I may interject with a totally unrelated but somehow is statement... WHAT IS IT WITH PEOPLE AND WANTING TO ADD ME ON STEAM?! Okay, I am done with that but anyway nice to see you back Jelly, hopefully you are doing well, 20's can be a rough time at first but you'll get the hang of it, I am still not used to conversing with people in real and looking at them... With my eyes... I just don't get it at all I could just stare at them with my mind, that would be much simpler and would save a lot of needless staring.

EDIT: Oh, also I found out I was an alien a couple of years back.
Mandatory blank signature, here.