Re: Favorite Bands?

Frostdemon727 wrote:Well, I MOSTLY listen to metal, yet, rather this "powermetal". My favourite band, which obviously enough is part of that genre, is Dragonforce.
Bump

And a friend of mine listens to power metal, I don't listen to it normally but I love it.
"Is he dead?"
"You wanna check his pulse?"
"Um, let's just say he's dead."

I like a lot of different musical genres and bands, as long as they have interesting/groovy melodies, that aren't too harsh. Ambient, Electronic and jazzy stuff are more my thing. I have a liking for some kinds of rap or rougher music too but i haven't really found anything i'd like.

Caravan Palace, Parov Stelar, Goldfish, Pretty Lights, Solar Fields, Emancipator, Jake Chudnow, This Will Destroy You, Miles Davis, are some i like. With Gorillaz, Pearl Jam, and Boards of Canada being my favorites.

Game or movie music i don't listen too much, as they are designed for the experience they were heard in. But the FTL: Faster than Light and Organ Trail's soundtracks are pretty good to me.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Irontaco wrote: Caravan Palace, Parov Stelar, Goldfish, Pretty Lights, Solar Fields, Emancipator, Jake Chudnow, This Will Destroy You, Miles Davis, are some i like. With Gorillaz, Pearl Jam, and Boards of Canada being my favorites.
There's a list I can work on forthe next few days.

Oh, right. Bump. You guys still ban because of month old bumps, or is this permissible?

Ltn Vasquez wrote:
Irontaco wrote: Caravan Palace, Parov Stelar, Goldfish, Pretty Lights, Solar Fields, Emancipator, Jake Chudnow, This Will Destroy You, Miles Davis, are some i like. With Gorillaz, Pearl Jam, and Boards of Canada being my favorites.
There's a list I can work on forthe next few days.

Oh, right. Bump. You guys still ban because of month old bumps, or is this permissible?
As far as i recall there hasn't been a single ban for bumping. Excessive, spammy bumping, yes. It really doesn't matter, if there's something new to say.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Sic wrote:I like music A LOT.

I listen to anything that sounds good really but I mainly listen to heavy/nu metal (Metallica, Slipknot, Slayer, Avatar).

What genres/bands are you guys into?
well, i like...
slipknot, three days grace, linkin park, godsmack, korn, skillet, opeth, death, metallica, megadeth and anthrax
and countless others
and for EDM producers i like...
tristam, zomboy, karma fields, melano, skrillex, day one, myself, noisia and countless others.

oh and i also like foo fighters
http://droptherapy.weebly.com/ my website
i've only been playing SCPCB since 0.8.2, but i have still seen huge improvements. :P

DropTherapy wrote:tristam, zomboy, karma fields, melano, skrillex, day one, myself, noisia and countless others.

oh and i also like foo fighters
I never liked dubstep much. I do like some electric and synthesized music like the BMS and Mirror's Edge soundtrack
"Is he dead?"
"You wanna check his pulse?"
"Um, let's just say he's dead."