[PSA] A warning to all users, regular and admin/mod..

There has been a user by the name of "Windpipe" spreading PMs with suspicious files, and it is possible that they have sockpuppets too. Although Irontaco swiftly dealt with said users, I fear they may have affiliates, with "Wind" in their name. I saw a Windpsn spam 3 copies of 3 different videos, attempting to disrupt the normal flow of the forum. This may or may not be a coincidence, but just in case, be on your guard. Additionally, there may need to be a sort of anti-spam filter of some sort in place, such as limiting a user to 1 Youtube video per post, and limiting them to 1 post a minute. If you have any other suggestions, discuss em here.

Re: [PSA] A warning to all users, regular and admin/mod..

So you're suggesting that some useless, arbitrary YouTube video limit should be enforced on to the (few) people here because this one prankster did something. I'm sure in some country, hampering the freedom of the majority to take care of a singular, situational, and rather rare prank would sound like a great idea, but we're not in that country so it's apparent that this idea is just stupid.

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

Re: [PSA] A warning to all users, regular and admin/mod..

Just don't pay attention to it, report and move on. Just be careful with any links around.
Awesomeguy147 wrote:So you're suggesting that some useless, arbitrary YouTube video limit should be enforced on to the (few) people here because this one prankster did something. I'm sure in some country, hampering the freedom of the majority to take care of a singular, situational, and rather rare prank would sound like a great idea, but we're not in that country so it's apparent that this idea is just stupid.
Even if few people (although there's been a -bit- of activity recently), posting malicious links is pretty asshole-ish, just remember to report and move on.

I'll be locking this thread.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango