I will be leaving the forums soon.

Exactly what the thread title says.

It's been, what, 4-5 years since I first joined these forums. I was a hardcore fan of SCP Containment Breach at the time and I wanted to bond with an actual community for the first time. Whether or not I gained my wish is debatable but you people have changed me. You have been very important in my life despite what I might say at times.
I love you guys.
That said, this forum is slowing to a crawl. That's how I see it. Ever since Containment Breach got a 1.0 release activity has just been dying down. I've been at the point where all I do most of the time is click "Mark forums read" on a regular basis.

I don't see very much point to stay, so I will be leaving the Undertow Games forum. However, I will remain a part of the community as I see no intention to leave the major members and Discord chat anytime soon. I have been around these people for so long that they're burned into my memory. They're friends to me. I don't want to leave these people.

Though, I am not leaving this very instant. I have one last, little joke that I want to pull before I depart. It's a work in progress but you'll know it when you see it. ;)
Last edited by CLgaming on Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

Re: I will be leaving the forums soon.

TheOverseerOfAll wrote:There is some activity in the Barotrauma forums and in external websites. You should come try it out.
I never really had any interest in Barotrauma. I don't know why.

There's also been talk on the Discord chat that most of us could probably move to a new, entirely different forum board and wreak absolute havoc there, wherever there will be.

Feel free to ask me questions. Even ask me where I'll probably be going if you want to follow me.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

Re: I will be leaving the forums soon.

CLgaming wrote: Though, I am not leaving this very instant. I have one last, little joke that I want to pull before I depart. It's a work in progress but you'll know it when you see it. ;)
Oh yeah. We all saw it. At least be smart enough not to start spamming within an hour of this thread. Nice prank/waste of time. Banned and don't come back.

EDIT: I apologize for the mistake, i suspected on him due to very similar post times; but this is not enough proof and i will remove the ban shortly, it was a bad action.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango