SCP dream

Hello first time creating a topic but I had a dream yesterday that I was in a SCP facility and I entered a room that looked liked the Security Gateway and from the window that has the other window looking into the decontamination chamber. I saw a guy grabbing red,blue,yellow,and green circles and trying to form a picture on a white wall to open a door and get on the other side only for the colors to form similar to the shape of twizzlers and kill the man and become into more of these colors.It was a 4 by 4 row of colors and I want to know if what I described is an actual scp or something :!: :!: :?: http://scpcb.gamepedia.com/File:Room2gw_b_1.png
Found?

Re: SCP dream

Vane Brain wrote:
Blue Prefect wrote:I think my dream predicted the room somewhat
Maybe... maybe
It has happened a few times where things I dreamed of happened but in video games most levels in games or in real life.
Last edited by Blue Prefect on Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Found?

It happened again I dreamt of being in my home when suddenly I get a call from a supposed Overseer from the council stating that it was my birthday and that she wanted to see me to wish me happy birthday.As I kept talking to her when someone knocks my door and it appears to be a person I know who was the driver stating that O5-2 wished to see me and I go to the sidewalk where a car is parked and the driver tells me to maintain distance.The driver appears to talk to O5-2 who in appearance looks as an old woman but I could only see her silhouette and a bit of facial features. She then hands the driver a white paper bag and the driver states that this was for me I in return say "Thank You!!".Loud enough for the overseer to hear me and I go back into my house to open the bag and it appears to be a burger from a known fast food company :REDACTED: I then woke up from this dream and searched for a detailed description of O5-2 and came up with this http://www.scp-wiki.net/the-high-court- ... magic-army and let me just say that I was able to describe the overseer despite not knowing that O5-2 was female and was old. So whoever is reading this I once again predicted something in someway and also wondered if I was an SCP or working as a well-known scientist as I was recognized by an overseer. :gasp:
Last edited by Blue Prefect on Sun May 21, 2017 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Found?

fobomes wrote:
Blue Prefect wrote:I think my dream predicted the room somewhat

And in what way if i can ask? :P
My dream occured before they showed any footage of the new update which featured the room I speak of plus in my dream the room featured an event.
Found?