Any Jobs?

After many months of being bored I finally figured out what the issue is. I don't have any projects to work on.

I am capable of providing sound effects, as well as textures and special effects, I'm looking into 3D modeling and animation, but its a pretty unlikely path I'll go down.

I use FL Studio 12, a high quality microphone, Photoshop, After Effects, and I have a high resolution camera to grab textures with.

If anyones interested, I can provide a hand with their project whether its a video, a game, or whatever.
I have around 6 hours of freetime Monday through Friday, and all day off on weekends.
You can contact me at [email protected] or send me a PM on the forum.
I am the man who is bored.

I am the boredman.

Re: Any Jobs?

Now if only I could utilize that voice actor feature, I am still waiting to get the rest of the voices for a project I am working on but at this point I might aswell settle with someone who will actually voice all the lines, I'll let you know within 2 weeks if I need a hand, I'd also like to see beforehand if you can do a voice that is suited for the role, have you ever done anything that sounds like a WW2 Bloodthirsty Sergeant would in the battlefield? That's a rather sparse description I know but the voice I am thinking of is deep and husky.
Mandatory blank signature, here.