Re: Questions and then banned?

Not only did you post no images or video of it, but the mod itself is shite. I'm pretty sure the majority would agree that the mod was not funny.
"now that the victim is in place, the killing bite will be administered in 10 seconds." --Valve.

Beware the man that speaks in hands.

☜☝☞☟ ✌

[quote="Combine"]
Not only did you post no images or video of it, but the mod itself is shite. I'm pretty sure the majority would agree that the mod was not funny.[/quot
I did post a link to a video on the 2nd post of the mod. which i will add had a lot more done to it. But on my video seems like most people i talked about the mod to people thought it was funny.
but i still dont think i should have been banned for asking why it was removed from the forums on discord

so i guess no ones going to agree with me that i shouldn't have been banned from the discord server for asking why it was removed. All the information you guys have given me would have been just fine of a response if the guy told me that. I would have accepted that and wouldnt have talked about it again. But no. He just banned me which i still think that i shouldn't have been for asking why it was removed.

GRIMM____ wrote:so i guess no ones going to agree with me that i shouldn't have been banned from the discord server for asking why it was removed. All the information you guys have given me would have been just fine of a response if the guy told me that. I would have accepted that and wouldnt have talked about it again. But no. He just banned me which i still think that i shouldn't have been for asking why it was removed.
I'll unban you from the Discord Chat for now, but if you break anymore rules with mass-mention spam or general unrest, you won't stay around for long.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Trialtrex21 wrote:
GRIMM____ wrote:so i guess no ones going to agree with me that i shouldn't have been banned from the discord server for asking why it was removed. All the information you guys have given me would have been just fine of a response if the guy told me that. I would have accepted that and wouldnt have talked about it again. But no. He just banned me which i still think that i shouldn't have been for asking why it was removed.
I'll unban you from the Discord Chat for now, but if you break anymore rules with mass-mention spam or general unrest, you won't stay around for long.
thank you