Re: SCP:CB IS popular now.

Omniary wrote:
PeterHat wrote:I don't think we should go all insane with PR just yet, the game still has bugs and if we will advertise the glitchy versions, the popularity will burn out by the time it will be truly finished.
This. What we really need to do is wait, advertising a partially broken game won't help as much in its latter stages. I think as soon as the CB hits the Beta stage, or at least a stage where it's full and bugless, we should initiate lots of promotion and such, such as a launch trailer.
What this guy says.

Honestly right now, while I like this game a great deal, it still has a way to go in terms of gameplay and content (And bugs).

Of course, tell your friends about the game, just don't go overboard and remind them that this game is far from finished.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

Well, look at minecraft. Now its a "finished" game, but while it was in alpha and beta, it was really popular. I think that the game should be known from the begining in order for it to achieve more popularity.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

When it's in the "beta" phase we should advertise it and shit. At this point it's just a bit too in development/broken (no offense.) minecraft was more completed in its alpha stage than now, and they're two different games.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!