Re: Containment Breach T-Shirt idea

That one guy wrote:
danbob555 wrote:
That one guy wrote:DanBob.......Your Signature is scary.....Very scary...
And I would buy a CB shirt.
The same can be said for your signature...
A factory...
That makes...
RAINBOWS?
.....I like you already.
Same here.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

lololord wrote:Having Containment Breach T-Shirts made would be good in advertising the Foundation Wiki and the game itself. I would buy one.
Yes it would, but let's remember - the Foundation is interesting because so few people know about it. There's just you, me, and about 5,000-10,000 others. If it gets too popular/mainstream, it won't even be interesting anymore. There will be thousands of poorly written articles that I won't have time to read. People will start begging for Containment Breach to go on consoles, and the T-shirts... and... Hot Topic... *Shudders*

Oh, and your signature caught my eye. Great comic :D. Read about 20-30 pages. Will continue.

lololord wrote:
danbob555 wrote: Oh, and your signature caught my eye. Great comic :D. Read about 20-30 pages. Will continue.
I Suddenly have... needs... o_o
You changed it :|
Oh well, having a female anthropomorphic tiger with no clothes on seductively staring at me every time you posted was interesting while it lasted. :D

mrpeanut188 wrote:I found this in the log of anomalous items:
Item Description: A white cotton-and-polyester Private Label T-shirt Manufacturer bearing the words 'SCP: SECURE CONTAIN PROTECT" on the front, and a crude but recognizable cartoon of SCP-173 on the back, with the caption "SCP-173: DON'T BLINK". Aside from the security breach it represents, the item has no anomalous properties.
Current Status: In storage.
Date of Recovery: ██-██-20██
Location of Recovery: █████████ Thrift Store, New York City, New York

great work! :!:
I like the idea of an official SCP Facility shirt. I wouldn't mind wearing that only if I didn't look like some prison inmate.