SCP:CB Map Generation Algorithm for Unity in C#

Hello!

I've recently gotten into unity with the idea of doing my own take on a game like SCB Containment Breach. I feel that doing this can really help me learn how unity works and potentially create even bigger games in the future! The first big hurdle that I want to get over is randomly generated dungeons/levels just like SCP Containment Breach. I've looked everywhere and there is absolutely nothing on it! :'( So I came here!

I do understand a few things about how SCB Containment Breach generates its maps. All the rooms are the same size and are generated within a 17x17 grid (I think, this is based on looking at the map editor for SCB:CB) Can anyone provide the code used to generate levels, it would be a HUGE help for me! It would be awesome if it was in C# because that's the main coding language for Unity; I doubt this will be the case though because I am not sure what code the Blitz3D game engine uses. If it can't be given to me in C# could you tell me how I could convert it or use it as a template to hopefully create my own?

Thanks in advance!