Re: Class-D3RPY's Official photo album!

CLgaming wrote:
That Same Anon wrote:i'm not even a pony fan, but that...........

do they even make that kind of Class-D shirt?
Some Junior researchers are bronies, including Dr. Bright
Dr.Bright is a Brony? Sweet....Then again the amount of MLP refernces on what he can and cannot do would say that.
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.

WAIT...Just wait one damn second.....
Who WANTS to be D-Class....I mean a guard, sure. An MTF troop, cool. A doctor, yea.
But a D-class? Those death row inmates who have a shorter life expectancy than Russian troops at Stalingrad?
I don't get it. Perhaps you could explain it to me?
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.

That one guy wrote:WAIT...Just wait one damn second.....
Who WANTS to be D-Class....I mean a guard, sure. An MTF troop, cool. A doctor, yea.
But a D-class? Those death row inmates who have a shorter life expectancy than Russian troops at Stalingrad?
Protocol 12/Stole Molestia's Horn
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card

That one guy wrote:WAIT...Just wait one damn second.....
I made a deal with 05 so I can stay alive no matter what. (Either way, Dr. Bright also dealed with me that I can have immortality from SCP-963 so I'll be fine!)
STEAM
## LOG OFF.