Farewell, Undertow Games.

Hello, Everyone.

The time has come for me to make big changes to my life. Changes that, Unfortuately, Will severely affect my online status as a whole. I can never get the life I have lost for the past few years with Illness and hospitals etc. But I can still make things different when moving forward.

It has been an absolute pleasure being here. I've met so many great and talented Individuals. Those who I am extremely grateful to call my best friends. I Love Them. All of Them. Contributing to SCP: Containment Breach will always be something that I am extremely proud of. The first moment I realised that Regalis had added my music and sound effects, I almost burst with sheer happiness. Happiness which has long been lost from me over the last few years due to severe clinical depression and all that other stuff.

SCP: Containment Breach will always be one of my favourite horror games. Regalis' Is truly an amazing developer. The way this site has grown over the last 5 years Is astounding. I wish him all the best with his future projects. And I wish everyone here all the best. May you all live happy lives.

Being a part of this site and community Is something I will always cherish. I am grateful to all of you who have shown me support and have praised the things I have done. It means so much to me. I wish there was some way I could pay you all back.

It's time for me to move on, Something I wish I didn't have to do. But I have no choice, At this moment. It's time for me to say my farewell and best wishes. I will occasionally be on Steam[ http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/firefoxomicron ] and Discord, So don't be afraid to hit me up on there. Just note that I may not be able to reply as much as I have been able to before. And that Is really saying something. My phone constantly has Steam In the background so It will probably say I am constantly online when I am not. I apologise If any messages go unanswered... I really do try my best.

Heck, I may even pop up on here to read up on progress and what not. There may also be the occasional upload on my SoundCloud [ http:/www.soundcloud.com/fire-fox-3 ]. But once I finish with my 20+ minute Music Suite, That will probably also end up mostly Inactive too... Like YouTube, Deviantart etc.

It's been an absolute joy and pleasure, My friends. I wish you all the best... I really wish I didn't have to say good bye. It Is such a hard thing to do. But life calls me. And It's time I finally answered. I Need to make the change. Even If It means having to cut communications with some of my best friends. It's probably for the best. I Hate to Say It. I'm so Sorry.

Farewell everyone. I Love You. All of You. And good luck In the future with all your projects. And Life.

May The Sun Always Shine On SCP. And Tv.

Stay Gold.
YouTube
Deviantart
Steam
SoundCloud
Twitter
SCP Containment Breach Sound Designer.
Favourite SCP is SCP-1845-1.