How To Beat SCP-087-B

The First Thing You Should Know Is Survival.
For SCP-087-B-1, He Always Jumpscares You, But It Dosen't Do Harm, When Lights Come Out And They Turn Back On, SCP-087-B-1 Will Walk Towards You, So It's Best For You To Back Up, When The Lights Flicker Off And On, You Should Back Up Too.

For SCP-087-B-2, When You Hear Him Say "DON'T LOOK AT ME", Try To Not Look Away And Keep Looking At Him And Back Up, Until Your Out Of His Sight.

When You Get To A Certained Floor That Saids Something Like =, You Know Your About To Get To The End Of The Game, When 2 Walls Block In Between You, SCP-087-B-1 Kills You, Then You Beat The Game.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

Re: How To Beat SCP-087-B

hug0905 wrote:The First Thing You Should Know Is Survival.
For SCP-087-B-1, He Always Jumpscares You, But It Dosen't Do Harm, When Lights Come Out And They Turn Back On, SCP-087-B-1 Will Walk Towards You, So It's Best For You To Back Up, When The Lights Flicker Off And On, You Should Back Up Too.

For SCP-087-B-2, When You Hear Him Say "DON'T LOOK AT ME", Try To Not Look Away And Keep Looking At Him And Back Up, Until Your Out Of His Sight.

When You Get To A Certained Floor That Saids Something Like =, You Know Your About To Get To The End Of The Game, When 2 Walls Block In Between You, SCP-087-B-1 Kills You, Then You Beat The Game.
Thats like saying: You got killed by the final boss, so you just BEAT THE GAME!
Sometimes, i dream about cheese.

Mark5019 wrote:That ending in this game seems to be kinda weird.
CONGRATS! YOU RECEIVED 5 DEAD THREADS IN A ROW, seriously dude, i know you are new here, but next time, make sure you read this before posting.

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

Serimah wrote:Hug, if I remember correctly you were pretty similar when you first started here :laugh:
But I agree, reviving dead and rotten threads is a little...
Well at the time, i didn't know you were on the fourms...

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)